View this post on Instagram
🧊Oxygen has been on my mind lately with all this smoke in the air in California! I’m grateful to have this pharmaceutical grade transdermal CO2 device by @doxyva_health ! 🥇Adequate blood flow in the capillary bed is essential for tissue survival and optimal organ function. If blood passes too fast or does not pass at all, the tissue cannot extract O2 efficiently and will generate what is known as capillary dysfunction, which is related to chronic pain, poor wound healing, diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer’s disease, among other conditions. What do we usually remember about CO2? ️
What do we usually remember about CO2 ?
- It is a key player in regulating extracellular hydrogen concentrations and pH through various systems, such as the respiratory system, kidneys and various buffers.
- Biochemistry: An increase or decrease of 1 mmHg pCO2 will cause a decrease or increase in pH of 0.08 units in acute patients. In chronic patients, a pCO2 change of 1 mmHg will cause a pH change of 0.03 units.
- The Bohr and Haldane effects determine the interaction of O2 and CO2 . At the cellular level, pCO2 concentration causes Hb-O2 dissociation.
- Our bodies attain it through inhalation.
What do we usually forget about pCO2?
- Increased pCO2 promotes arteriolar dilatation in various tissues, while a modest effect has been shown in skeletal muscle tissues.
- Transdermal delivery of CO2 has been proven to improve local microcirculation (capillary bed blood flow) and tissue perfusion, but it also positively improves systemic blood pressure and TcpO2 (most likely due to the Bohr effect).
Local CO2 therapy has shown great success rates for:
✓ Treatment for diabetic foot
✓ Increased microcirculation and dissociated O2 in healthy and diabetic individuals
✓ Treatment for arterial stenosis obliterans
✓ Chronic wound healing
✓ Adipose tissue treatment
Systemically, CO2 therapy has shown great success in improving:
✓ The health of patients with high blood pressure
✓ General vital organ function, such as that of the pancreas, liver, brain and kidneys
About Dr. Kayte
Dr. Kayte Susse, D.C., is a functional and preventative health expert who works with patients to optimize their health and help them feel their absolute best. She has extensive backgrounds in allopathic and natural health, having completed 1000+ hours of training in functional medicine, nutrition, immunology and epigenetics. Dr. Susse’s primary focus centers on supporting hormonal imbalance, anti-aging medicine, autoimmune disease, vitamin and mineral imbalances, thyroid health, fertility and detoxification, as well as pre- and post-operative wellness.
physician-recommended easy to use daily
Why Use D'OXYVA?
D’OXYVA® (deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator) is a handheld device, which is the first biotech solution of its kind backed by widely-established groundbreaking Nobel Prize-winning science validated to significantly improve macro-, and micro-circulation of blood flow and certain nerve activities in the body such as the autonomic nervous system, which together are widely reported to form an effective solution option for many of the most severe and widespread health conditions.
D’OXYVA has proven itself especially effective for the most at-risk and complex cases in over three dozen human studies during its nearly decade-long clinical research and real-life results in over two dozen countries.
Reduce unwanted doctor visits, recommended and ranked top by experts!