Frequently Asked Questions
● 1x half hour before your workouts to feel the boost even for hours.
● 2x daily to eliminate chronic pain in 7-10 days.
Measure your blood flow (perfusion index) results with the right fingertip oximeter and adjust regimen accordingly.
The D’OXYVA applicator device is manufactured in the United States and other countries. D’OXYVA is an ISO-complaint device, which means that Circularity Healthcare, LLC has received a certification to certify that D’OXYVA fulfills all of the domestic and international requirements for medical device regulations, like risk assessment and maintaining effective processes for safe design, manufacture and distribution.
2. Remove the Liquid Capsule and untwist its top cap counterclockwise. Fill it with clean drinking water up to the orange marker at the bottom, twist the cap back on and place the Liquid Capsule back into the applicator with its bottom sliding ridges aligned with the ridges inside the applicator. Make sure the cap of the Liquid Capsule is facing toward the inside middle of the applicator and not toward the open end of the applicator.
3. Slide back the top sliding door until it clicks and engages with the lever button.
4. Place a cartridge inside the Cartridge Cup with its cartridge neck facing the applicator's threaded ending. Slowly turn it until it hits the end of the thread, then with a rapid, but gentle clockwise twist lock it onto the applicator.
5. Hold the applicator in your lap or any other comfortable position with a slight angle pointing the open ending, where you insert a thumb upward in a slight angle of 20-60 degrees. Push the button down in the middle of the applicator and enjoy the nearly imperceptible and pain-free delivery on a thumb or any affected body part.
Wait a few minutes after finishing the full 5-minute delivery before you remove the empty cartridge by unscrewing the Cartridge Cup counterclockwise. This allows easy retrieval and disposal of the single-use cartridges that become cold at the end of each operation. You may dispose them in any recycling bin as they are harmless to the environment.
If some water is dripping during operation that you do not like, either fill a bit less water in the Liquid Capsule or hold the applicator in a lower angle, close to 20-30 degrees.
Use the folding leg at the open ending of the applicator as an indicator for the optimal operating angle when placed on a tabletop.
Seal the open ending of the applicator during operation as much as possible by bending your thumb over it or holding it against the skin without pressing it too hard to avoid any potential mark or bruising.
There is still debate regarding the exact mechanism that governs the process, but there is no discussion regarding the body’s chemicals and protein protagonists that mediate and link vascular blood flow(vasodilatation) to cellular metabolisms, such as nucleotides (DNA building blocks), nitric oxide, pH, and CO2.
The vascular system reacts to metabolism by-product concentration by deciding where to allocate resources and remove waste. Standard organ functions, cell functions, and metabolism rely on our circulatory system for a constant delivery of oxygen, nutrients, hormones, electrolytes, and water and for metabolic byproduct (waste) removal.
Our heart is a two-sided pump connected to a complex vascular system (blood vessels) arranged in series and parallel circuits, similar to a home plumbing network. Our bodies have different size arteries in charge of delivering clean, O2 saturated, and nutritive blood to our organs and veins, which are themselves in charge of carrying used blood with poor nutrients and low O2 levels from the organs. Our vascular system works in a way so that the great arteries have little impact on blood pressure, but small ones control almost 70% of the blood flow resistance (blood pressure). For example, a person can have a 50% occlusion of a large artery and be totally asymptomatic.
Each capillary bed is in charge of exchanging small molecules between organ cells and the blood and maintaining a healthy cell microenvironment (homeostasis) within the body. Each capillary bed unit is composed of:
● arteriole (blood from the heart), which is responsible for delivering nutrients and oxygen
● meta-arterial (potential capillary blood bypass route), which shunts blood to other capillary beds
● precapillary sphincter (controls blood flow), which helps to close and open the arteriole’s diameter as a response to chemical and physical stimuli
● venules (blood return to the heart), which is responsible for carrying metabolic waste and poorly oxygenated blood from the organ
● Dilatation of capillary arteriole sphincter (decreased capillary resistance)
● Increased blood flow through the microcirculation (organs)
● Adaptive modifications in the circulatory and autonomic nervous system that promote improved blood flow
When all these powerful adjustments occur inside the body at the same time, the positive impact of D’OXYVA's novel route of delivery of super-concentrated CO2 vapor via the skin is realized.
● It has natural anti-inflammatory characteristics.
● It increases blood flow through microcirculation, by arteriolar/venous dilatation.
● It produces a rightward shift in the O2 dissociation curve.
● It enhances oxygen delivery at the cellular level in the muscles, organs, brain, skin and other parts of the body.
● It is a fat-dissolving compound.
● It naturally sedates and calms the central nervous system.
● It can be used to reconstruct functionally closed capillaries.
● It can improve venous response.
Locally, CO2 delivery with D'OXYVA has shown great success rates to improve the healthcare of people through:
● Treatment for varicose veins and diabetic foot
● Increased microcirculation blood flow and dissociated O2 in healthy and diabetic individuals
● Treatment for arterial stenosis obliterans
● Chronic wound healing
● Adipose tissue treatment
Systemically, CO2 delivery with D'OXYVA has shown great success to significantly:
● Reduce the risks of healthcare complications of patients with high blood pressure
● Improve general vital organ function, like that of the:
- Pancreas - Liver - Brain - Kidneys
● Biochemistry: An increase or decrease in 1 mmHg pCO2 will cause a decrease or increase in pH of 0.08 units in acute patients. In chronic patients, a pCO2 change of 1 mmHg will cause a pH change of 0.03 units.
● The Bohr and Haldane effects determine the interaction of O2 and CO2. At the cellular level, pCO2 concentration causes Hb-O2 dissociation.
● It is attained by our body through inhalation.
What do we usually forget about pCO2?
● Increased pCO2 promotes arteriolar dilatation in various tissues, while a modest effect has been shown in skeletal muscle tissues.
● CO2 can be delivered into our body through the skin (transdermal).
It is used in the medical industry to:
● Rapidly increase depth of anesthesia when volatile agents are being administered it increases the depth of respiration and helps to overcome breath holding and bronchial spasm
● Facilitate blind intubation in anesthetic practice
● Facilitate vasodilation and thus lessen the degree of metabolic acidosisduring the induction of hypothermia
● Increase cerebral blood flow in arteriosclerotic patients undergoing surgery
● Stimulate respiration after a period of apnea
● Prevent hypocapnia during hyperventilation
It is also used in:
● Clinical and physiological investigations
● Gynecological investigations for insufflation into the fallopian tubes and abdominal cavities
● Tissue-freezing techniques (as dry ice) and to destroy warts by freezing