Proper blood circulation is the most important function of the human body, and it can play a very big role in one’s overall health. One of the vital components of the body, which is involved in this function, is the heart.
People often underestimate the important role of lifestyle choices on blood circulation, which can be significantly hindered by those choices. The following can negatively affect blood circulation:
- Not doing regular physical exercise
- Leaving blood clots untreated
- Having certain illnesses like heart diseases or diabetes
Patients suffering from poor blood circulation issues must consult Circularity Healthcare for advice and treatment.
The following are ways that blood circulation can impact a person’s health:
Benefits of good blood circulation
The following are a few benefits of good blood circulation:
- The body can maintain healthy oxygen and blood flow, which will allow the heart, lungs and muscles to function properly and efficiently.
- The body can avoid and fight diseases and sicknesses. In addition, white blood cells in the immune system can be transported around the body as needed.
- The organs will remain in proper working order and help remove waste from the body.
Risks of poor blood circulation
The following are a few effects of having poor blood circulation:
- One may feel a lack of energy, inability to concentrate and excessive tiredness.
- Limited oxygen flow to the brain can cause memory glitches.
- Women may suffer from hair loss or alopecia.
- Men may suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Sores and cuts may take much longer to heal.
- Poor blood circulation may cause amputation of the affected limb.
How can one improve circulation?
To improve blood circulation, a person needs to make a few lifestyle changes. The following tips can help:
- Doing yoga involves the stretching and bending of the body to different postures for a certain duration. In the beginning, it may be little difficult, but soon with regular practice, one can achieve the desired results.
- Massages can be another great way of relaxing and unwinding. This can also help in bonding well with a partner.
- Engaging in certain cardiovascular exercises can help one maintain a healthy weight and can improve blood circulation.
- It is also important to keep the body well hydrated by drinking enough liquids, including water, to flush out all the toxins present in the blood.
- Many people are not aware that eating seafood can also improve blood circulation because of the omega-3 fatty acids it contains. A few of the healthiest choices are salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines.
People suffering from poor blood circulation always risk getting blood clots and must contact a physician or healthcare professional for proper advice on improving blood circulation.
HOW D’OXYVA CAN HELP?
D’OXYVA (deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator) is the first of its kind biotech solution. D’OXYVA has been clinically validated for a variety of significant and rare health, athletic, and cosmetic benefits with record time and cost savings. The FDA-cleared medical CO2 and gentle vapor dissolves in a molecular form in the skin to improve skin perfusion pressure or blood circulation.