For Health Care Professionals
1. Be confident in working with a well-proven modality and with a company that is constantly providing scientific, evidence-based information on D’OXYVA’s impact on health care and safety.
2. Obtain above-average results in some of the biggest problem areas among our sick population (cardiovascular problems, diabetes, etc.), with no side effects.
3. The therapy is cost-effective and highly effective.
4. Zero reports of major adverse events indicate low risk.
5. Distinguish yourself as a professional who is able to complement traditional medicine with an alternative approach that will help you to deliver the results that your patients expect.
6. Gain more income from more frequent visits for weekly sessions.
7. Become a holistic health care professional focused on improving quality of life.
8.It is easy to demonstrate and prove the device’s ability and credibility.
9. Diversify your patient profile and markets to aesthetics and performance enhancement for athletes, among others.
Possible risks of and adverse reactions to the D’OXYVA device and water vapor with high CO2 concentration (not yet recorded):
- Transient hypotension FZ©
- Orthostatic intolerance
- Facial flushing
Until our research community performs further studies, we do not recommend the use of the D’OXYVA medical device for:
- Severe hypertension
- New cardiac infarctions
- Aortic and mitral valve stenosis
- Severe congenital heart failure
- Cor pulmonale
- Bronchopulmonary diseases accompanied by hypercapnia
- Acute inflammatory vascular diseases